Saturday, June 13, 2009

They Fly



Mood Swing: Badiedoodle!!!
Listening to: Birds[tweeet... tweet...]
Saying: I have wings I will go to my friends NOW...

As shown here in my latest photoblog, I took a shot on a bird that was curiously looking what am I really doing with them. See that bird, no not bird or even a plane just a picture of bird that flap his wings, hahaha he was so afraid there that he flew away from me. But this one was so great he was so steady and look a t the eyes, it looks like he want... yes he want something. You know wha guys;

IT IS TO FLY FREELY IN THE AIR
[EVEN OUR NATURE ARE SO POLLUTED]

What a piety on this flying creature. Although we have also birds in our house we see to it that they are not over crowded and we provide good ventalatio, a mansion bird house for them[insert lolz] and what else I even talk to them. What I'm thinking right now is that I wish someone, a good child will buy them and set them free or take good care of them. I LOVE YOU FLYING CREATURES YOU GUYS RULE THE SKY.



No comments:

Post a Comment