Friday, June 12, 2009

La Niña Maria


Mood Swing: So Happie!!!
Listening to: Nothing!!
Saying: I have nth hopes to hope for...

La Niña Maria, the child version of Virgin Mary. I want to own one but unfortunately I can't find a good one. I wish for a smaller one so I can have it in my bedroom. I wish and hope I can see this somehow in Baclaran, if I have time to be there I'm going to search for it. And also how about the price, of course I wish a thousand wish that I could buy it in a low price so i can bring her home finaly. If any one of you guys know where I can buy this La Niña Maria, please don't hesitate to email me at kathleen_lumandas@yahoo.com, I wll gladly appreciate if you give me a location. Please. Thanks for now!!! Take Care... Viva La Niña Maria!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment